Expense Report Roadmap
Following activities are planned for Expense Report in 2010:
In a few weeks, MIDP port of Expense Report version 0.5.4 will be released, which will include several user experience improvements.
The second experimental release of file exporting feature, version 0.5.92, will be released afterwards. This will include all improvements of version 0.5.4.
The next major milestone, version 0.6.0, will be released in Q3 2010. This will officially support file exporting feature. In addition to that, the concept of home currency will be introduced. Meanwhile, MIDP-1.0 generation devices will be no longer supported.
With regard to Android port, equivalent version to 0.5.92 is planned to be released by the end of 2010.
- Expense Report application(2008.11.27)
- Adding Simplified Chinese locale - Expense Report (2)(2008.11.29)
- Reorganisation of internal state management - Expense Report (3)(2008.12.11)
- Improvement of multilingual support - Expense Report (4)(2008.12.12)
- Soft key labels - Expense Report (5)(2008.12.15)